The Spotify Book Tag was created by Sarah from Book Hooked Nook. Original post here!
1. Hit Rewind: a book you go back to again and again?
I always refer to this book when people ask me for my all-time-favorite books. It’s just so wonderful and every time I read it, it reminds me to be grateful for my health.
2. Romantic Ballads: a book that gives you all those fluttery feels?
Dash and Lily’s Book of Dares / The Twelve Days of Dash & Lily! I re-read these books almost every year at Christmas because I love them that much. They just make me so freaking happy!
3. Release Radar: a new release book you are excited for?
#Blackgirlmagic! So excited for this!!
Discover Weekly: a book you haven’t read yet but want to discover?
This question applies to pretty much all of the books I hauled this month, but if I had to pick one I’m most excited to read, it’s Girls of Paper and Fire!
Alone Again: your fave book genre to read on your own?
My nonfiction nature books! Mostly because I know no-one else who will read them with me lol
6. Alternative: an indie book or author everyone should read!
7. Cheesy Hits: a book full of cheese that you just love?
Um hello? How could I not include this series somewhere in this tag? I have reviewed each of these books here on the blog!
8. Summer Hits: a book you re-read every summer?
I think it’s self-explanatory as to why I read this book in the summer, but I also have a full review if you need more convincing!
9. Power Hour: an empowering feminist book or character you adore?
I’m a little ashamed to say I don’t really have an answer for this question! ): Please leave me some recommendations below!
10. All Out 10’s: list ten banging books!
Here’s my all-time-favorite shelf from Goodreads!